So to change the focus of this blog I am moving the house build timeline out of the sidebar and adding it to this post - for posterity's sake!
Our House Build...
- March - the idea started. We could build a house! By end of March land contract signed
- July - land settlement
- April to September - excitement and drama of choosing a house to build. Two other builders, two contracts started but not signed.
- 13 September - signed up with Carlisle. The right house.
- 8 December - Official site start
- 19 January - slab poured
- 21 January - frame started
- 4 February - frame complete
- 16 February - bricks started
- 2 March - plaster started
- 5 March - officially at lock up
- 16 March - fixing stage commenced
- 31 March - fixing stage completed
- 25 May - 'New House Presentation'
- 11 June - Final Inspection and Handover
- 12 June - timber floors laid
- 15 June - carpet laid
- 17 June - Moved in!