Saturday, March 14, 2009

Carpet and Couch

The carpet we had selected a few months ago has been discontinued.... so for the last couple of weeks we have been running around trying to find grey toned carpet - it is very hard!

I am very happy now, and basically happy the first one got discontinued as I love the new carpet. We haven't ordered it yet, but have found two places that can do it for us and just need to decide who to order through.

The carpet is Tuftmaster Romany in colour Ironbark, 100% wool. The pic here from the website does not show the true colour. It is a true charcoal grey and doesn't have the brown undertones that many of the 'greys' seem to have.


Next, our big sofas which I wrote about in January. Well I went back to the shop the other day to show Mum the sofas and the colour. My memory of the colour was different - but ok as I still like it! Below is a more accurate colour swatch than what I posted last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment