Current plans are
- light bought for guest bedroom has a fairly bright green shade
- light bought for the office is a deep orange
- light bought for our bedroom is black and very dramatic (ok not colour, but not white)
- lights bought for the hallway are blue - just arrived (internet buy) and need to decide if we keep or not as not exactly the shape I thought they would be
- cupboard door knobs have been bought online at an Etsy store and are currently on a plane from Portugal (as you do) - see image below
- and best of all the front door outside will be yellow!
So this is the front door colour (to be painted next week) - Dulux Dancing Daisy.
And our cupboard door knobs. I ordered three of one design for the guest bedroom and four of the other for the office. I can't remember which of which.
I shall post photos of the lights once they are up. Hopefully our electrician will be back early next week to finish things off. Just a light for the lounge to find now and all shopping done... well maybe. I am sure I can find some new things to shop for!